Need a few talking points on why you might want to plant this favorite of ours, Helleborus is its genus:
- Early flowering spring perennial
- Its dainty distinctive bloom compliments and balances the Daffodils and Tulips
- Perfect for the woodland or shady border
- Can tolerate a wide range of soils and its bloom is long lasting
- Received top honors as the 2005 ‘Perennial Plant of the Year’
© Hellebore Images by Ann Bilowz
If you like this blog, hope you check in for your daily share's worth of inspiration, design, and garden tips; always original, not cookie cutter and copied. Just like our design work, we strive for unique! Like our Facebook follow on Twitter or subscribe to the blog to receive posts daily via email or a feed. Either way, we hope you follow the postings somewhere in cyberspace and share it with your gardening friends. Contact me direct at Annie You can follow with visuals on Pinterest and find us on LinkedIn and Houzz, too. Don’t forget Google+ where you can find us under Ann Bilowz and Bilowz Associates Inc.