|A Rose still in bloom on 11/13/14|
Speaking of what’s still in blossom, this just in from the November MassGrown and Fresher News. It’s a handy list of holiday farmers’ markets in Massachusetts; what a great way to celebrate ‘locally grown.’ Just an FYI – there are many farm stands that stay open until the end of December so keep your holidays locally grown.
- November 22: Braintree Holiday Farmers’ Market, Braintree Town Hall, 1 JFK Memorial Drive.
- November 22: Wellfleet Thanksgiving Market, Wellfleet Preservation Hall.
- November 22 & 23: 12th Annual Thanksgiving Harvest Festival , Red Apple Farm, Phillipston.
- November 22: Berkshire Grown Holiday Farmers’ Market, Great Barrington, Monument Valley Middle School.
- November 23: Berkshire Grown Holiday Farmers’ Market, Williams College Towne Field House, Williamstown.
- November 23: Norwell Holiday Farmers’ Market, South Shore Natural Science Center.
- November 23: America’s Hometown Thanksgiving Celebration Harvest Market, DCR Pilgrim Memorial Park, Plymouth.
- November 24: Beverly Holiday Farmers’ Market, 200 Rantoul Street.
- November 25: Lexington Farmers’ Market FEASTival, Seasons Four, 1265 Mass Avenue.There is so much going on, and we can’t list it all here, but for a complete list check out our Culinary & Agriculture Events calendar.
List from the Holiday Farmers’ Markets – from the November MassGrown and Fresher News